Neoprene Bluetooth Ski Mask - Speakers and Mic built in
This Neoprene Ski Mask rocks. Literally. This Mask has built-in speakers, so you can jam out all day long to your favorite music--even in the freezing cold. Yes, these Bluetooth speakers pair with all Bluetooth-compatible devices from 2005 to the present. They play music with crisp treble and defined bass, and also handle hands-free calls via a built-in mic. And they keep your ears warm, like any other hat. Perfect for working or exercising outside in frigid conditions, this hat ensures that the music doesn't have to stop for anything.
Want to know more?
• 30-year manufacturer's replacement warranty
• Made from high quality 100% cotton with built-in speakers and microphone for phone calls
• Battery allows for over 8 hours of music and over 20 hours of talk time
• Washable--remove components from hat prior to washing
• Water resistant
• Bluetooth V3.0+EDR
• 30' range
• Powered by a 160mAH lithium-ion battery--recharges in 1 hour
• USB micro charge cord included
• Controls--volume up/down, song up/down, and play/Pause
• Hands-free mic for calling
• 1 size fits all--stretchable Mask measures 6" x 7"
• Available in Black / Blue
• Final sale
Frequently Asked Questions
|1. How do I charge the PowerBar?|
Connect the PowerBar to any USB power source using the included USB cable.
Be sure the tip connected to the USB wire is firmly plugged into the tip that goes in the PowerBar .
3. What separates the PowerBar 12000mAh, 6000mAh and 3000mAh.
The PowerBar 12000mAh offers a larger battery then the 6000mAh or 3000mAh
|2. What is Battery On The Go's return policy?|
Please visit the returns link at the bottom of our website for details.
4.How do I charge my phone?
Press and hold the larger silver button for 5 seconds.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)